10 Days of… Blog Hop
Last February, we hosted a 10 Days of Homeschooling Blog Hop with 16 of our bloggy friends. This series was so much fun (not to mention inspiring and educational) that we are eager to host another one! Join us November 7-11 and 14-18 for another round of 160 posts full of holiday ideas, recipes, homeschooling tips, marriage encouragement, and more! Brought to you by these lovely ladies…
Link to Us
Our Digital Magazine
- To dream again.
- This Week At Heart Of The Matter
- The Value of Play
- Raising a Lifelong Learner
- Organizing Digital Bookmarks
- How to Pick the Right Curriculum
- Running Away From Home
- Houses, Homeschooling, and God’s Plan Above Our Own
- Schooling the Gifted – A Gray Area
- I Think I Want to Homeschool Next Year
- More Astute Than Obtuse
- Should Christians Go to College?