What You Will Need:
- Tempera Paint-variety of colors
- A small kitchen or craft knife
- Crystal Glitter (clear)
- Various Styrofoam balls
- Styrofoam cube for holding wet gumdrops.
2. Paint the bottom of the gumdrop and dip into the glitter. Take a toothpick and insert it into the painted portion so that you have something to hold while you paint the remainder of the gumdrop. Dip the rest into the glitter.
3. Insert the gumdrop into the Styrofoam ball to dry. Once they are completely dry you can add a hook to hang on the tree, remove the toothpick and set out on a plate for decoration, or even wrap in cellophane for a pretty addition to a gift tag.
Thank you to Craft Elf for offering this free project idea!
-originally published December 17th, 2013