I Spy… Days, Direction, and Lessons Learned
I don’t know about you, but the low temperatures and snow are starting to get old and I find myself wishing Spring would hurry up! Until it gets here, we are stuck with Winter so let’s make the best of it and read some encouraging posts from bloggyland…
- Should homeschoolers have Teacher in-service days? Snow days? Click here to hear one mom’s point of view.
- Read this awesome account of one blogger’s story: What Homeschooling Has Taught Me.
- I am totally lovin’ this mom’s Homemade Preschool Board! What a fun way to learn the basics!
- Don’t miss this hilarious post: The Doodle, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.
- Here’s another great read from Lee the Homescholar about Choosing Your Homeschool Direction. She is plum full of great advice!
Hoping you aren’t suffering from the winter blues or cabin fever! See you next week.
Cassandra Simpson is a homeschooling wife and mother of four children, ages 1, 8, 9, and 12. She is starting her 6th year of home educating in Indiana and uses a “Classically Eclectic” teaching approach. Cassandra is the Assistant Lead Moderator for HOTM’s forum and loves talking homeschool with anyone who will listen! Her hobbies are reading, blogging, sewing, and cooking. You can check out her family’s blog at In His Image.