“Not” Back to School Blog Hop: School Room Week
It’s a school room hop. Tell us about your “school room”. This can be a dedicated space, or what you’ve made work. Post photos, storage ideas, comfy chairs. Your garage? Or dining room table? An actual school house? Show us where you school!
Blog Hop Rules
- To add your link, click the small blue button that says “Add your link” at the very bottom of the post. Please do not leave your link in the comment section of this post. Leaving your link in the comment section will most likely cause your post to be missed.
- Do not create an empty “placeholder” post to save your link high up in the blog hop list. If there is no substance or curriculum information in your post, it will be removed.
- You must link to your blog post permalink, not your blog URL. If you do not link to your POST, your link will be removed and you’ll have to come back and re-add it. Keep in mind that readers will still be visiting this blog hop months from now and if they click your link and end up on your blog homepage, they won’t be able to find your post. To find your post’s permalink: After you publish your post, go back to your blog and click on the post’s title. Copy everything in the top browser bar. Please see Darcy’s post on how to find your permalink for more details. For example:
Come back often to visit new additions all week this week, and next Monday is student school photo post. Get those “where we do school” photos ready! Grab a button so your bloggy friends can share their hard work, too.
Link to Us
Our Digital Magazine
- The Blame Game
- A Reason for Handwriting
- When Mommy Gets Distracted
- Benefits of Being in an Ensemble
- To dream again.
- This Week At Heart Of The Matter
- The Value of Play
- Raising a Lifelong Learner
- Organizing Digital Bookmarks
- How to Pick the Right Curriculum
- Running Away From Home
- Houses, Homeschooling, and God’s Plan Above Our Own